Business Development Senior Manager
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Knowledge and Skills
High Degree of Education, Management, Project Management Tools, Competitive Products, Technical Competence, Process Knowledge, Superior Communication, Influence and Leadership Skills
- Semiconductor processing and/or MEMS pressure sensor device knowledge.
- Expert level of competency in program and project management
- Possesses advanced skills in communication, influence without authority, cross-cultural awareness, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Ability to discuss technical issues with the engineering and operations community
- Possesses financial and business acumen
- Skilled in working on complex technical issues with ability to communicate them clearly to
- Ability to clearly escalate
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross culture/continent teams and serve International customers.
- Leadership - Negotiation - Decision Making - Team Building - Problem solving – Conflict Resolution
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s degree in Semiconductors or a related Engineering degree
- 7 years of experience managing complex semiconductor/MEMS projects in a global setting
- PMP certification or equivalent is a plus
- Overall responsibility for planning and managing assigned projects/program
- Applies advanced skill and performance to the oversight of multiple projects to achieve strategic goals
- Collaborate at a technical level with development engineering and fab engineers
- Interacts with executives and key external contacts.
- Responsible for enabling a high performing team which will deliver on business vision and objectives
- Works closely with engineering and semiconductor fab, sales,
- Directs Core Team without
- Act as a link between all disciplines involved in defining & executing our growth strategy and must be able to manage technical and commercial topics and teams
- Ability to lead global cross functional technical teams
- Plan & Lead Stage Gate reviews to (senior) business management
- Six sigma or kaizen experience, Green belt is a plus.
- Excellent in English (verbal/written)
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, storytelling
- Critical thinking, problem solving & Conflict resolution, conflict management
- Data manipulation and presentation
- Travel domestic and international up to 25-35%
This is a remote located position with 25% - 30% of travel and can be located anywhere in the US.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $159,000 - $238,400
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets