Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
Job Posting Title: TECHNICIAN II
Job ID: [[id]]
Job Code: 30003421
Business Unit: GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE (10002006)
Building: 3800 REIDSVILLE ROAD (079)
Hiring Manager: MARCO ANTONIO SEGOVIA
Recruiter: Carolina Nolivos
Travel: Less than 10%
Employee Referral Amount: $1,000.00
Education Experience: High School or Equivalent
Employment Experience: 1-3 years
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
** This is a 5-6 months Temporary position - The ideal candidate will be working in 3 different plants: Hartsville, SC, Winston Salem, NC and Cookeville, TN. **
JBE Assembly Technician
The Assembly Technician is responsible for the safe operation & troubleshooting of high speed automatic assembly machines. This includes making repairs replacements and adjustment to the assembly equipment.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Inspect and review manufacturing equipment installations for troubleshooting purposes
- Ensure equipment runs properly
- Provide technical information to automation engineers
- Provide system operation training on the assigned automation systems
- Provide troubleshooting and maintenance support for all assigned automated equipment
- Operate assigned automated assembly machines which includes:
- stocking components
- identifying and re-setting machine faults
- clearing jams
- restarting production
- removing/packaging/labeling finished product.
- Perform part to part changeovers and setups
- including tooling adjustment
- keying feature identification
- feed adjustment
- Troubleshoot and make adjustments and minor repairs to assembly equipment, including machine feed and sensors.
- Record adjustments and changes for in traceability log, repair log
- Report completed production.
- Daily/weekly preventive maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
What your background should look like:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical equipment
- Use various tools and measuring devices.
- Mechanical/Technical experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of computer operations
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $39K- $58K (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets