ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT EXEC
Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
Job Posting Title: ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT EXEC
Job ID: [[id]]
Job Code: 30004393
Business Unit: GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE (10002006)
Building: 3800 REIDSVILLE ROAD (079)
Hiring Manager: Jonathan Mark Gregory
Recruiter: Carolina Nolivos
Employee Referral Amount: $1,000.00
Education Experience: Bachelors Degree (High School +4 years)
Employment Experience: 3-5 years
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide high-level direct administrative support to the Vice Presidents of Finance, Sales and Operations and there teams for the Industrial & Commercial Transportation business unit. This individual plays a central role in supporting the senior leadership of the business unit. Success in this position requires a proactive approach to anticipating and meeting the needs of the Executive Team and, equally, becoming a critical “go-to” person for the broader organization to liaise with the senior team in a global environment. We are looking for an individual who is a self-starter, focused on results and committed to making a difference. This position has an opportunity for growth and the right candidate may move from this role to a technical role in the future.
This position will be located in Winston-Salem, NC and is 100% on-site.
- Light Project Management
- Proficiency in making complex power point presentations
- Proficiency in preparing Excel reports and manage data.
- Basic data gathering and research,
- Maintain organizational charts for the global teams.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings and schedules.
- Schedule conference calls, on-site/off -site meetings, telepresence meetings, and webcasts.
- Maintain electronic records and SharePoint sites.
- Manage sensitive and proprietary information with discretion and confidentiality.
- Support, track and maintain approvals for various internal workflows such as travel requests and purchase requisitions/orders.
- Maintain Delegation of Authority documents, current and published.
- Work with projects that support the Business Unit.
- Assist with events, communications and coordination for the Winston Salem, North Carolina within the business unit.
What your background should look like:
- Detail oriented with exemplary organization skills.
- Engineering degree strongly preferred.
- High level of confidence, integrity, and motivation.
- Excellent customer service mindset and capabilities.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Must be proactive, responsive, and resourceful. Exceptional problem-solving skills and able to address issues independently.
- Highly flexible and motivated individual with an ability to work independently as well as in a global team setting.
- Must consistently demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and discretion.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact well with all levels internally and externally (clients,customers, internal executives, employees).
- Strong Microsoft Outlook, MS Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills.
- Tech savvy with ability to research topics via the internet.
- Ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $72K-$108K (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets