Product Management Intern
Location: Troy, Michigan
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
At TE, you can make an impact working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable, and more connected world.
Automotive Americas is offering paid summer internship for talented students interested in Product Management careers at TE Connectivity. Students from all schools and all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
As part of your 12-week summer experience, you will join a team and use your education, experience, and creativity to make an impact. Our Product Management Intern will get hands on experience in their field, exposure to senior leaders and opportunities to learn, network and have an enjoyable time – virtually or in person.
Our product management organization serves as “mini-GM’s” for the product portfolio’s they lead. You will work with multiple functions including project management, operations, engineering, sales, and marketing to ensure we are making profitable products that meet our customers' standards and timelines. Some of this teams’ responsibilities include:
- Building alignment across functions
- Delivering on revenue and margin targets
- Analyzing market and industry trends, customer needs and the competitive landscape
- Creating the vision for the future of a set of products and developing roadmaps to get there
- Work on pricing requests, customer demand forecasts and inventory needs
What your background should look like:
If you are pursuing your bachelor’s degree in engineering or business fields and want to make a meaningful impact on our team, we encourage you to apply today. We look for students who understand the numbers and can also see the big picture. You will have opportunities to meet people at all levels of the organization including senior leaders and will need confidence and effective communication skills.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $16.00-$27.00/hour (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
EOE, Including Disability/Vets