Product Management Intern
Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
At TE, you can make an impact working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable, and more connected world.
The Automotive Americas Product Management team is offering an exciting summer internship opportunity for talented students to support us in managing all aspects of the product life cycle, from strategic planning to day-to-day tactical activities. Our Product Management Intern will get hands-on experience, exposure to senior leaders and opportunities to learn, network, and have a good time – virtually or in person. You will have the chance to use your education, experience, and creativity to work across functions including project management, operations, engineering, sales, pricing, and marketing to make an impact.
- Work with lead PM(s) to perform analysis related to go-to-market and end-of-life strategies.
- Work across functions to identify opportunities to optimize the product value stream and leverage profitability.
- Support in product lifecycle management by providing product trend analysis, competitive analysis, and benchmarking to the lead PM(s).
- Assist in championing the resolution of product issues across functions, e.g. delivery, quality, inventory.
- Provide product information to customers, the sales team, customer service, field application engineering, etc.
- Work on pricing requests, customer demand forecasts and inventory needs.
What your background should look like:
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, major Business or Engineering (Industrial, Manufacturing, Mechanical)
- Currently enrolled in an accredited University or College for the duration of the Internship
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $16.00-27.00/hour (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
EOE, Including Disability/Vets