PRODUCTION MACHINIST I (PT)
Location: Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Machinist Team's responsibilities include, assignment planning, layout, set up, operating and making tool adjustments for various types of manual, numerically controlled and computerized machine shop equipment. They work from blueprints, process sheets and sketches to perform production tasks, which may include the cutting and shaping of metal to precision dimensions, communicating directly with engineers to understand the purpose of a part assembly. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
Shift and Schedule:
Part Time opening. Work schedule will be discussed with hiring manager.
What your background should look like:
- Due to ITAR restrictions, US Citizenship or US Lawful Permanent Residency is required for this position
- Use independent judgement and basic problem-solving skills to accomplish tasks
- Follow both written and verbal instructions, with a high attention to detail
- Flexibility to work overtime to meet company demands
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a confined space
- High School Diploma or GED
- Relevant work experience
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
You’ve got this!