Location: Fairview, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Manufacturing Engineering Intern on our Engineering team, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work with and learn from seasoned manufacturing engineers.
- Support manufacturing processes by identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Participate on cross-functional teams to help solve manufacturing and to complete testing.
Click here for to learn more about the African Heritage Scholarship Program
- Support engineers with data collection and analysis.
- Create/Improve manufacturing processes and process documentation.
- Support production operations.
What your background should look like:
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, Manufacturing, Industrial, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited University or College for the duration of the Internship
- Ability to handle simultaneous assignments.
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $18 – $27 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets
You’ve got this!