PRODUCTION OPERATOR II (TE Temp)
Location: Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Manufacturing/Production Teams transform raw materials into finished goods and ensure component flow. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
- Safety – Performs all tasks in a safe manner, wearing required PPE and following all safety regulations.
- Maintain a team effort attitude and team approach
- Operate heavy industrial machinery in assigned area(s).
- Meet productivity standards and consistent high quality.
- Exercises good judgment in handling expensive materials and equipment.
- Cleans and maintains equipment according to 5S standards.
- Actively participate in problem solving sessions.
- Perform housekeeping duties required for clean and safe work environment
- Train others as required
- Additional duties as assigned
What your background should look like:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Demonstrated knowledge of manual milling and grinding
- Basic knowledge/comprehension of shop math
- Heat treat knowledge or experience a plus
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
You’ve got this!