PRODUCTION OPERATOR II (TE Temporary Position) - Third Shift
Location: Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Third Shift Postion - Mon-Thurs 8 PM to 6 AM.
Sign-up Bonus for TE Temps: $1,000 bonus for temps that complete 90 days of service, and then $1,000 every 6 months afterward for retention purposes since this building is set to close end of 2024. This position includes a 10% shift differential.
TE Connectivity's Manufacturing/Production Teams transform raw materials into finished goods and ensure component flow. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
- Safety – Performs all tasks in a safe manner, wearing required PPE and following all safety regulations.
- Maintain a team effort attitude and team approach
- Operate heavy industrial machinery in assigned area(s).
- Meet productivity standards and consistent high quality.
- Exercises good judgment in handling expensive materials and equipment.
- Cleans and maintains equipment according to 5S standards.
- Actively participate in problem solving sessions.
- Perform housekeeping duties required for clean and safe work environment
- Train others as required
- Additional duties as assigned
What your background should look like:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Demonstrated knowledge of manual milling and grinding
- Basic knowledge/comprehension of shop math
- Heat treat knowledge or experience a plus
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $41,600 - $49,046(subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary
- 48 hours of sick/personal time after 90 days of employment.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets