Manufacturing Engineer Intern
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
At TE, you can make an impact working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable, and more connected world.
As a Manufacturing Engineering Intern on our Engineering team, you’ll have the opportunity to:
Work with and learn from seasoned manufacturing engineers.
Support manufacturing processes by identifying and implementing process improvements.
Participate on cross-functional teams to help solve manufacturing and to complete testing.
Location: Hauppauge, New York
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Travel: Less than 10%
Education Experience: Enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree Program
Major Eligibility: Manufacturing, Industrial, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering
Salary: $28,300 - $42,500
Click here for to learn more about the African Heritage Scholarship Program
- Support engineers with data collection and analysis.
- Create/Improve manufacturing processes and process documentation.
- Support production operations.
What your background should look like:
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, Manufacturing, Industrial, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited University or College for the duration of the Internship
- Ability to handle simultaneous assignments.
What TE Connectivity Internship Program offers:
Our internship program gives students the opportunity to work on valuable projects that contribute to the success of their team and build on their classroom experience. Throughout the 10–12-week program, interns will be provided with:
- Onboarding & Orientation
- Professional Development Workshops
- Networking Opportunities
- Operations Experience
- Executive Exposure
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $28,300– $42,500(subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets