Weekend A shift_Material Handler I
Location: Tullahoma, Tennessee
Job Type: Full time
Job Posting Title: Weekend A shift_Material Handler I
Job ID: [[id]]
Job Code: 30004096
Business Unit: INDUSTRIAL & COMMERCIAL TRANSPORTATION (50177402)
Building: TE Tullahoma (K07)
Hiring Manager: ORLANDO ELLIOTT
Recruiter: Carolina Nolivos
Employee Referral Amount: $1,000.00
Education Experience: High School or Equivalent
Employment Experience: Less than 1 year
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
** Sign on bonus $1000 new hires, $400 for Agency conversion **
TE Connectivity's Material Handler Teams perform the physical and/or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment. They unpack and check goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintain records of received goods and reject unsatisfactory items. They lift heavy items (up to 50 pounds), operate pallet jacks and may operate a forklift. Material Handlers prepare and maintain records of shipments, post weights and shipping charges and prepare goods for final shipment. They examine, stock and distribute materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines and may prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
This will be a Weekend A shift position - 7:00AM-7:30PM (Sat, Sun, Mon)
What your background should look like:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 0-1 year of experience
- Computer skills
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Pallet Jack experience - Preferable
- Standing for 8 hours
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $28K – $42K (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets