Manager ERP Systems - Remote
Location: East Pennsboro Township
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity is the global leader in the electronic connectors and sensors industry. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced IT Global Trade Manager, who desires the opportunity to be part of an exciting global network of IT professionals supporting the implementation and improvement of Global Trade systems. The applicant should have a minimum of 5 years experience with Global Trade systems and SAP SD. The candidate must have the desire to refine and grow those skills.
TE Connectivity’s IT Teams conduct analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation of enterprise-wide systems (e.g., Oracle, SAP, Baan, PeopleSoft) across functional areas. They perform analysis of systems specifications and use the latest analytical/diagramming tools to represent business/technical processes. TE's ERP Systems Teams also develop conversion and system implementation plans, prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation, recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards, coordinate system upgrade activity and train user personnel in the conversion and implementation of the system.
- Implementing and supporting Best Practice Global Trade processes across TE business units and functional domains.
- Able to successfully solve complex business problems & deploy Global Trade solutions.
- Leading regular service delivery review meetings with key business stakeholders and take ownership of actions and deliverables identified in these meetings.
- Taking ownership of Global Trade service issues with managed services partner and lead them through to successful conclusion; putting service improvement plans in place where required; monitoring and reporting progress against these plans regularly.
- Ensuring that highly effective service transition is in place in the Global Trade area and adhered to, supporting the seamless movement of project deliveries into business as usual.
- Ensuring quality, velocity, and integration of Global Trade projects are delivering realized value, positive return on investment and excellent customer experience for business users.
- Shaping future Global Trade demands of initiatives that drive Global Trade process maturity, have defined value impact and scale across business units.
- Constructively challenge the business to refine its global processes to drive growth, improve profitability, and sustain competitive advantage.
- Championing the use of Global Trade processes and technologies as a strategic business asset. Creating and scaling processes, decisions, and culture across business team.
- Working closely at all levels across the Global Trade Service organization to identify opportunities and define use cases for initiatives that result in delivering measurable value.
- Productionize & deliver Global Trade solutions at scale across TE with speed and agility.
- Meet with business & IT leaders to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines
- Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, and operate Global Trade and ERP software and systems.
- Control the budget and expenditures of the team or project
- Supervise analysts, project managers, engineers, developers, technicians, and other personnel and oversee their professional development and training.
What your background should look like:
- Significant experience leading service delivery in the SAP SD and/or Global Trade third-party solutions with internal and external resources
- Experience leading system transformations including process standardization and/or simplification.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Strong business acumen and ability to quantify both potential and realized business value impact.
- Transformational leader with process improvement knowledge and experience developing ongoing continuous improvements with quantifiable results in upgrading talent, processes, and systems.
- Strong social/participative leadership style with the ability to listen to employees and customers, demonstrate flexibility while delivering consistent performance.
- Ability to work across an organization, share success, and build a culture that embraces change and growth.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $121,000 – $181,600 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets