Sr. FP & A ANALYST (Remote)
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
This is a remote/hybrid role with responsibility spanning both the segment and business unit. The FP&A analyst will perform financial analyses and modeling to support the Automotive business, Segment Functions / leadership team and meet Corporate requirements. This position has high visibility and will be a key business partner and will help drive financial planning and forecasting processes. This position will be remote and will report to the Manager of FP&A.
- Forecast and manage spend for the Automotive Group Management and Transportation Solutions Group profit centers
- Manage the functional spend process; Build a strong relationship and act as a partner to the functional leaders (Marketing, Strategy, etc), providing financial expertise, including decision support and analysis
- Gathers, analyzes, prepares and provides Accounts Receivable tracking and updates material to support the Credit Committee
- Understand drivers of the markets and provide updates on vehicle production
- Continuous improvement of processes, systems and reports, including the automation of reporting and analysis processes, leveraging the internal data warehouse and other systems
- Ad Hoc as available
What your background should look like:
Along with our core values of integrity, accountability, teamwork and innovation we are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred, with 3 years of finance experience preferably in FP&A
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical skills coupled with advanced financial modeling abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Hyperion Planning, SAP and data warehouse solutions
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $96,300-$144,500 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets