Senior Equity Administration Analyst - Remote
Location: Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Total Rewards teams develop, implement and evaluate Total Rewards programs, tools, and initiatives (e.g., wage and salary administration, short- and long-term incentives, job evaluation, global mobility, executive compensation, and health, life and retirement benefits) in the context of TE's internal and external environment to attract, retain and motivate employees. They administer and communicate the company’s benefits program plan options, features, and enrollment requirements and assist employees with benefit claim administration inquiries. They implement and execute mobility programs and services supporting employee short- and long-term transfers, assignments, country entry, and domestic or international relocation. In addition, the Total Rewards team analyzes Total Reward cost containment strategies and makes recommendations for improvement/enhancement as appropriate. They also ensure company compliance with federal and state laws governing both compensation and benefits practices and stay current with laws, regulations, and procedures governing international mobility and immigration.
The role of the Senior Equity Administration Analyst is to manage the ongoing administration of the company's global equity programs including the administration of stock options, restricted stock, restricted stock units, performance-based awards, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and similar programs. The Senior Equity Administration Analyst will partner with our third-party equity recordkeeper as well as other internal and external partners such as Communications, Payroll, HRIS, Legal, and Finance. The team member will manage multiple tasks with competing priorities, requiring strong time management and organization skills.
Role: Senior Equity Administrative Analyst
- Ensure stock awards are administered in accordance with their terms and conditions, the governing Stock Incentive Plans, and internal processes and procedures.
- Ensure accurate and timely tax withholding for all taxable events and oversee timely reporting to Finance, Treasury, and Global Payroll Partners
- Understand and maintain data quality and completeness at third-party stock plan administrator (transmissions, periodic audits, and reconciliations)
- Work with Tax and Legal to monitor and maintain global securities and tax law compliance, including due diligence in new territories prior to granting awards to new participants
- Monitor and oversee all stock transactions including, but not limited to, daily option exercise activity and periodic RSU and PSU vesting events
- Assist with the development, revision, and review of plan and equity grant documentation as needed
- Work with internal partners in HR, Accounting, Payroll, Tax, Legal, HRIS, and third-party stock plan administrator and tax mobility vendor to develop and enhance procedures associated with the stock award and ESPP administration
- Oversee the monthly global ESPP purchase process
- Coordinate ESPP implementation with local HR contacts in countries where feasible; assist with plan communications and processing
- Develop and deliver timely communications related to stock awards, including grant notification, terms, and vesting events
- Act as a point of contact for participant queries and ongoing administration queries/ issue resolution
What your background should look like:
- Bachelors degree preferably in Finance, Business or Human Resources
- 3-5 years public stock administration experience in a global environment
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite, with strong Microsoft Excel skills (required)
- High comfort with large data sets; adept at data mining and reconciliations
- Working knowledge of global equity taxation and administration rules and regulations
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to deliver accurate results
- A high-energy self-starter accustomed to moving at a fast pace in a progressive environment, with continual improvement mindset
- Knowledge of SAP and ADP payroll systems a plus
- Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills as well as solid communications skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- US Retirement administration knowledge a plus
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $79,400 – $119,200 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets