Customer Experience Lead - Remote
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Customer Communications Lead will design, execute, and report on cross-functional customer communications, engaging with outside agencies and industry organizations as needed. They will define the messages using TE’s tone of voice and oversee the implementation that engages customers using a variety of approaches, including sales guides and email. The Communications Lead collaborates closely with various stakeholders across functions to understand needs and prioritize activation. They will leverage stakeholder input and status updates to elevate the customer experience and TE’s brand in the market through proactive and consistent communications.
Please note: This position may involve working with technical data, technology, software/source code, hardware or other items (collectively “items) subject to U.S. and non-U.S. export control laws and regulations. Under these regulations, it may be necessary for TE to verify a candidate’s national origin and/or citizenship status to determine whether a U.S. or other government export license is required prior to releasing its technologies to the candidate. If TE determines that TE will require a license or will be prohibited by applicable laws from providing the candidate with items necessary for the performance of this position, then TE expressly reserves the right to either a) make an offer of employment contingent upon TE receiving required export licenses from the appropriate government agency, b) consider the candidate for a different position that is not subject to such restrictions, on whatever terms and conditions TE shall establish in its sole discretion, or c) decline to move forward with the candidate’s application.
What You'll Be Doing
- Executing a comprehensive customer communications plan from concept to execution to drive an improved customer experience for Aerospace, Defense and Marine Business Unit (AD&M BU) in collaboration with cross functional stakeholders.
- Partnering with senior management to craft informative and compelling proactive messages, scripts and talking points for use with customers that are on TE’s brand and tone of voice.
- Defining communication workstreams and the process/RACI to support. Focus will be on transactional communications and updates (e.g., service, quality, supply).
- Building communication strategies by customer tier aligned with sales organization.
- Providing internal updates to include key business milestones and progress by workstream.
- Actively involved in the AD&M Net Promotor Score annual process through pre-communication reviews, analyzing results and building action plans.
- Developing and enhancing communications-related performance metrics and feedback mechanisms to measure effectiveness, progress, and business impact.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in communications, English, journalism, or public relations required
- At least 7 years communications experience including a demonstrated ability to produce effective communication strategies (marketing and/or business communications)
- Experience providing direction/briefs to agencies and managing agency relationships and budgets
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with the ability to understand technical information, be concise, and capture interest
- Experience working with content management systems
- A track record of developing and executing business-to-business communication plans, messaging, etc.
- Proven skill in using digital/social media to connect with stakeholders through compelling messages and stories
- Project management and change management skills
- Experience interacting with executive management
- Curious and genuinely interested in learning the business to enhance communications and create new messaging platforms for the brand
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $102,700 to 154,100
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets