ASSEMBLY OPERATOR III (Molding)
Location: Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Assembly Teams operate assigned automated assembly machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot and correct machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
- Read and follow drawings/prints and work instructions
- Become proficient in all assembly and special processes as required.
- Communicate clearly both written and verbal in English
- Gather and record data accurately
- Willingness to work with others in a team environment
- Detect and correct errors utilizing established company communication and quality methodology
- Meet documented and communicated standards for quality and productivity
- Detail-oriented individual with multi-tasking abilities; Ability to work under general supervision
- Soldering certification preferable
- Expected to perform a high level of basic and intermediate job skills per established company policy and procedures to complete assigned tasks without close supervision
Shift and Schedule
Opening runs on 2nd shift Monday-Thursday 4pm-2am with a 10% shift differential.
What your background should look like
- Duties and tasks are semi-routine and standardized
- Follow both written and verbal instructions
- Receive general instruction on work while requiring some explanation and interpretation
- Work safely with small hand tools, assembly and process ovens, chemicals
- Operate automated equipment
- 1-2 years of related work experience preferable
- Completion of high school or equivalent
- This position requires access to information which is subject to stringent controls under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. lawful permanent resident, person granted asylee status in the U.S., or person admitted into the U.S. as a refugee.
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Immediate medical/dental/vision coverage
- Health Savings Accounts and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Financial and Health Wellness program and incentives
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care and Dependent Care)
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Time Off Policy - up to 10 consecutive weeks for birth, adoption or placement of foster child
- Family Care Benefits - subsidized back-up child and adult care providers, access to provider network
- Voluntary benefits including: Legal Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Auto Insurance, Homewoner's/Renter's Insurance, and Pet Insurance
- 32 hours of personal/sick pay after 90 days of employment
- 48 hours of vacation time
- 10 paid Company holidays plus 2 paid "floating" holidays
- Referral Bonus program
- Multi-faceted reward and recognition program including annual merit and incentive programs as well as Spot and Impact Bonus programs to reward outstanding behaviors and performance
- Tuition reimbursement up to $7,500/year for qualified programs and expenses
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $39,400-$59,200 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets