Global Operations Transformation (Optimization) Leader
Location: Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Global Operations Transformation (Optimization) Leader
TE Medical is looking for a Global Operations Transformation (Optimization) Leader who will provide leadership and support to the business units’ strategic and ambitious growth plans. To support this scale, TE Medical will transform its underlying operational capabilities to enable employees to work efficiently in their roles & across the organization.
Why this role, Why TE?
- You love to learn and grow and be recognized for your valuable contributions.
- You’re not intimidated by a high visibility stretch role.
- You want a platform where success will set you up for senior leadership advancement.
- TE’s medical devices deliver high-quality care to over 120 patients around the world every minute!
Reporting to the VP, Operations @TE Medical, your responsibilities include:
Define Operational Needs –
- Lead a business-wide initiatives to define TE Medical’s operational needs and TE Medical’s unique strengths/opportunities.
- Identification of operational needs by facility, definition of the industry best practices and gap analysis.
- Analyze and measure operational metrics (e.g., production volumes, cost-per-unit, quality, etc.) to both set baselines and capture step-change improvements.
- Using an A3 methodology, develop a project/situation roadmap to implement the most impactful changes for the organization and delivering the 2023 projects under that roadmap plan.
Enable Change – Successful change management will be an important aspect of TE Medical’s operational transformation.
- Create change management strategies to complement the roadmap & that drive implementation of transformational improvements across the enterprise.
- Understand each sites’ current change tolerance and develop and approach to enable successful change.
- Lead short-term performance and timeline expectations and facilitate the transition of ownership.
- Define a measurement system to capture step-change improvements and tells the story of successful change.
Communication / Coalition Building – Effective communication and collaboration will be critical to the success of TE Medical’s operational transformation.
- Develop a communication strategy & kit to effectively share the plan and opportunity for this change.
- Partner with Leaders and individual contributors across the enterprise to fully align with needs of the business.
- Tailor communications to all levels of TE Medical employees - from Product Builders through Senior Executives.
- Develop & leverage relationships and networks across the organization to create stakeholder groups to drive forward each element of the roadmap and change management strategy.
What your background should look like:
We would love to hear from you if you have…
- Bachelor’s or Master's in business management or a related field; or equivalent related professional experience.
- Experience operating in a data-driven and results-focused environment and can define, measure, and manage to quantifiable metrics and goals.
- Experience spearheading change management and success in a large-scale matrixed organization.
- Comfort in facilitating large groups to better understand “the why,” “the what’s-in-it-for-me,” and “the how” to successfully change behavior.
- You’re analytical, organized, self-driven and motivated and thrive working in a challenging environment with multiple stakeholders.
- You’re an enabler and empowerment champion who excels at driving operational change by sharing insights and influencing others.
- You want to help cultivate an amazing work culture at a top global employer that is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace.
- Deep experience in Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- Lean Six Sigma or other process improvement certification.
- A collaborative “no job too big, no job too small” mindset
- Ability to travel up to 75% for 3 weeks at a time to domestic and global facilities including Costa Rica, Galway Ireland, Mexico, and USA.
- English – Spanish bilingual a plus.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $132K - $190K (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets