EH & S ANALYST III
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Environmental Health & Safety Teams ensure and monitor safety in the workplace. This includes the application and communication of health, safety and hazardous material standards, procedures and practices consistent with TE, environmental and government regulations.
The EH&S representatvie is the leader for this location. This role is responsible for the implementation of all EH&S related programs and activities at the site. Candidates from all industries are invited to apply.
- Develop written health and safety programs and related training materials, including delivering training materials
- Provide leadership for development and implementation of specific safety policies and programs including training programs.
- Ensure compliance with all Regulatory requirements (OSHA, EPA, and all other federal, state, and local regulations)
- Serve as plant resource for EHS-related activities and training.
- Develop and deliver safety training programs to all levels of management and employees.
- Perform or coordinate department/plant-wide inspections of safety procedures, equipment, and programs to ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory requirements and risk reduction management.
- Report on findings and work with plant management to develop action plans to address deficiencies. Collaborate with other groups to complete the required activities.
- Assist and/or conduct health and safety compliance audits including pre-audit preparation, facility auditing, and preparation of clear and concise finding reports.
- Consult on new product development projects regarding quality related questions and ensure that project documents are managed properly
What your background should look like:
Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 5 years of related work experience
- Experience working in a team environment
- Current working knowledge of OSHA
- Strong MS Excel and Word experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must continually seek improvement and effect change in the operating systems
- Ability to communicate effectively through email, instant messaging, and verbal methods
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $80,500 - $120,700 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets