HR BUSINESS PARTNER IV
Location: Lebanon County, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
Job Posting Title: HR BUSINESS PARTNER IV
Job ID: [[id]]
Job Code: 30004782
Business Unit: APPLIANCES (10020198)
Building: TYCO ELECTRONICS LICKDALE (277)
Hiring Manager: Leslie Ann Reed
Recruiter: Albert Peter Roosendaal
Relocation: Yes - Domestic
Employee Referral Amount: $1,000.00
Education Experience: Bachelors Degree (High School +4 years)
Employment Experience: 3-5 years
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE's HR Business Partners implement Human Resources policies at the business unit level, partnering with management to drive company-wide programs and initiatives (i.e., succession, talent acquisition, total rewards, and change management). They foster partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added services to management and employees that reflect the organization's business objectives, strategies, and policies.
The Manager and HR Business Partner served as the key business partner and trusted advisor for our Plant Leader and Leadership team at our Lickdale, PA, Plant. They will provide strategic partnership, leadership, and counsel for the Plant Manager and Leadership team and manage all HR aspects. You will report directly to Sr Manager, HRBP, that supports the Global Operations function in the Appliances Business Unit. With a deep understanding of the business objectives, you will be able to translate business and functional strategy goals and drive the execution in close partnership with the broader Appliances HR team. In addition, this role will focus on talent development and enablement for the plant.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
As the Manager, and HR Business Partner, your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Partnering with the Plant Manager/ Plant leadership teams to proactively identify, analyze and prioritize critical business challenges and deploy appropriate HR solutions.
- Understanding business cycles and talent needs of the plant to develop ‘people’ strategies to build the capability and flexibility of the workforce to meet business goals.
- Partner effectively with the HR Solutions organization and HR CEOs to effectively lead the successful delivery of the HR services required to drive the business imperatives of the BU.
- Drive, in partnership with the HR Solutions team, the employee engagement and culture of the operations function aligned with the Appliances BU and TE.
- Apply the six sigma (TEOA) principles and tools to improve the plant's HR processes, policies, and services continuously.
- Create and deliver change management plans, timelines, and communications for key initiatives to ensure successful implementation and support for employees and leaders.
- Provide leadership coaching and support, especially on critical initiatives, business challenges, and HR processes.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s degree or above or equivalent experience; HR-related primary preferred
- At least five years of experience in Human Resources; The Ideal candidate will have previous experience within a Generalist or Business Partner capacity at a manufacturing facility, offering a broad range of expertise within HR spanning Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Coaching, and Development.
- Experience partnering with business leaders in a matrixed environment requiring influencing skills.
- An effective balance between strategic and tactical implementation skills.
- Ability to provide innovative solutions and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to act as a credible coach and facilitator and a credible role model for effective leadership and performance.
- Build trust and credibility among their team and at all organizational levels.
- High level of interpersonal skills, strong organizational and analytical skills
- Process-oriented and sense of urgency.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including negotiation, influencing, collaboration, and communication skills
- Business Acumen (understanding how the business works from customers and markets to operations and financial points of view) in creating value for the company.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive bonus and the opportunity to develop and grow their career through TE’s Leadership programs. At TE, we believe in unleashing people’s potential. We have Employee Resource Groups (Women In Networking, ALIGN – LGBTQ, Young Professionals, etc.) to support and promote a diverse workplace and a culture of inclusion for developing different perspectives, styles, and ideas. By doing this, we are consistently recognized by Thomson Reuters as one of the Top 100 Innovators and demanded the world’s most ethical companies by Ethisphere.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $103,600 - $155,400 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust fields depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off, and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets