Account Manager-CRO (remote)
Location: Carlsbad, California
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Account Manager – Clinical Research Organization (CRO)
Account Manager – CRO is a key role in the organization for supporting the Commercial Head of CRO and generating and retaining new business. Primary duties include business development for Regulatory, Usability and Clinical Studies via prospecting, lead generation, closing and retaining clients/business.
- Sell TE IVD Solutions CRO Services - Execute monthly, quarterly, and annual sales initiatives, targets and budgets for Regulatory, Usability and Clinical Study services.
- Cross Sell – Gain overall knowledge of IVD Solutions business and cross sell all services including New Product Development and Manufacturing
- Develop and foster relationships – Maintain close collaboration and communications with existing and prospective clients to close sales and promote retention.
- Manage progress and results – Manage and maintain up-to-date client records and CRM (Sales Force) data base
- Administration – Attention to detail is required for following established processes, quoting, contracting, etc.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelors or higher degree
- A minimum of 5 years sales experience. One year of experience in IVD and Clinical Research highly desired
- Demonstrates knowledge of IVD industry and the clinical study process. Candidate must learn and understand the value chain of clinical research studies from study start to completion
- Proven track record in sales, achievement and leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills and persuasive communication skills
- Must have strong administrative skills to follow established processes
- Must have strong knowledge in the Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets all deadlines
- Ability to travel as needed
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $60300-90500 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets