ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT IV
Location: Troy, Michigan
Job Type: Full time
Job Posting Title: ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT IV
Job ID: [[id]]
Job Code: 30003003
Business Unit: GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE (10002006)
Building: Non-TE facility (902)
Hiring Manager: Heather Walsh
Recruiter: Carolina Nolivos
Employee Referral Amount: $1,000.00
Education Experience: High School or Equivalent
Employment Experience: 3-5 years
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
** This is an on-site role in Troy, MI. ** M-F - 8am-5pm or 7am-4pm
The Administrative Assistant will provide high-level direct support to TE Connectivity’s Automotive Americas leadership team.
This individual plays a central role in supporting the Auto Americas organization. We’re looking for an individual who is a self-starter, focused on results, and committed to making a difference.
- Assist with complex calendar management
- Daily review and prioritization of email and other correspondence
- Coordinate and arrange meetings and schedules
- Schedule conference calls and on-site/off-site meetings including arranging meeting rooms, food, etc.
- Arrange and coordinate complex domestic and international travel arrangements
- Answer and screen telephone calls
- Create PowerPoint presentations
- Type, edit and proofread documents and correspondence
- Organize office and files
- Manage sensitive and proprietary information with discretion and confidentiality
- Team player – assist and provide coverage for other administrative assistants as needed
- Manage expense reports
- Support the processing and routing of purchasing orders, contracts and other materials
What your background should look like:
- Working experience 5+ years in an administrative capacity; large corporation executive assistant experience preferred
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Must have knowledge in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while adapting to changing deadlines and priorities
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize work and handle simultaneous assignments with success and accuracy
- Detail oriented with exemplary organization and communication skills
- Tech savvy with ability to research topics via the internet
- Must be able to multi task and work well under pressure
- Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $59K-89K (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets