Sr. SAP FICO Analyst - Hybrid
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's ERP Systems Teams analyze, design, evaluate, modify, test, and implement enterprise-wide systems (e.g., Oracle, SAP, Baan, PeopleSoft) across functional areas. They perform analysis of systems specifications and use the latest analytical/diagramming tools to represent business/technical processes. TE's ERP Systems Teams also develop conversion and system implementation plans, prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation, recommend development, maintenance, and system standards change, coordinate system upgrade activity, and train user personnel to convert and implement the system.
Are you interested in working for a company that is a global leader in Sensor and Connector technology? Are you excited to come to work every day and feel proud that the company you are working for is creating Solutions that electric power vehicles, aircraft, digital factories, and smart homes? TE Connectivity is that company where our global engineering team is working to solve tomorrow’s technology problems to create a Safer, Sustainable, Productive, and Connected Future because in today’s deeply connected world, “every connection counts.”
TE Connectivity's GAS Account-to-Report (ATR) team is part of TEIS (TE Information Solutions), a diversified team with team members working globally. ATR team has global responsibility for TE's Finance, Tax, and Treasury application solutions. We are looking to recruit an SAP analyst with business knowledge and experience in SAP ECC and S4 Financial Accounting and Controlling. The new team member will be vital in designing and implementing Finance solutions on TE's SAP ECC and S4 platforms. As part of the ATR team, you will be exposed to working with people from different countries, cultures, and backgrounds. In TE, we believe in empowering people and unleashing their talent by creating an environment that promotes honest/open communication, a constant feedback loop, and a work-life balance.
Role: Sr. SAP FICO Analyst
Location: Hybrid - Berwyn, PA or Middletown, PA
Salary: $108,000 – $163,200
- Configure, implement, enhance, support, and test the applications that support the global SAP Finance and Controlling functions.
- Develop and enhance a new global SAP S4 Template, which will be roll-out over the next five years. Participate in SAP implementation projects, focusing primarily on the Finance and Controlling areas and the integration points with the logistics modules (SD/MM/PP).
- Prepare and execute master data and transactional data migration activities. Define Finance data standards and governance rules. Provide training as required to business and project teams Identity, evaluate, and implement opportunities to improve systems and procedures. This includes determining and documenting business requirements with the customers and designing, documenting, and implementing the proposed solution.
- Prepare development specifications and work with technical experts to design and test new programs and changes to existing programs. Serve as a project lead on SAP projects as required. Work closely with all levels of staff within the shared service finance and Business Unit (BU) controlling organizations. Work with the external AMS provider to continuously improve the service for TE's SAP ECC platforms as well as the future S4 system
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information systems, or Business Administration with Finance concentration or a related degree or equivalent experience.
- 7 plus years of SAP experience in SAP ECC Finance and Controlling
- Strong background in SAP implementation or rollout projects with critical skills like driving requirement gathering sessions, Gap Analysis, workshops, influencing decisions, test scripts definition/preparation & execution, data take-over activities, cutover, and post-go-live support.
- Experience in Product Costing, Project Systems, and Plant Accounting is a plus.
- 1 plus year of SAP S4 experience with a full project cycle
- Certified (preferably S4 Hana) in SAP Finance and/or Controlling modules
- Ability to work independently while meeting goals whose deadlines may shift
- Ability to interact with various levels of staff and management
- Ability to understand and translate business needs into technical solutions
- Project management skills
- Strong analytical skills to investigate user issues and provide resolution
- Ability to adapt to changing user requirements and business environments
- Experience in training users
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $108,000 – $163,000 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets