Location: #, ESS, GB, _
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Aerospace and Defense (A&D) business unit of TE Connectivity has an opportunity for an EMEA Product Manager in the Integrated Solutions Group (ISG) team, for CBC Backshells and Accessories. As the EMEA Product Manager you will shared responsibility of the business. The business has 10% market share in EMEA with great opportunity for growth. In the role you will be supporting the backshells and accessories business as the business goes through the strategy reset and factory migration. You will be supporting to define the backshell vision and strategy aligned to this, working closely with the existing team, and executing it across the cross functional teams including operations. As the EMEA Product Manager, you will be prioritizing opportunities, working with design to execute the product roadmap, bringing product forward in the right time to market.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- In your day to day, you will be working with multiple manufacturing sites, and supporting existing migrations. You will also be working on significant profitable growth, focusing on the best opportunities including Composite and in niche parts of the global markets. This will be complemented by continuing to reduce complexity in existing product line, while maintaining the breadth to win in markets.
- Market Sensing & Strategy Development
- Develop Business Plan (and achieve cross-functional alignment to the plan)
- Execution: New Product Development launch
- Execution: Post Launch/ Portfolio Product Management
What your background should look like:
- 4-year technical or business degree required
- Advanced degree (MBA) experience preferred
- Product management, technical, or sales experience (2+ yrs)
- Relevant product or industry experience desired (connectors industry) including understanding the
- landscape of the surrounding product
- Understand of the competitors, overview of the competitor offerings and ability to interface with engineering
- and sales teams to provide cross reference information and tools for significant growth
- Business acumen and ability to create strong relationships in complex matrix environments, with a positive
- attitude and ability to manage complex indirect teams.
- Technical aptitude, ability to understand the complexity of the backshell offering.
- Strong organizational skills, a strong sense of personal commitment to growth/business success.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to simplify complex concepts.
- Result-oriented way of working
Please note: This position may involve working with technical data, technology, software/source code, hardware or other items (collectively “items) subject to U.S. and non-U.S. export control laws and regulations. Under these regulations, it may be necessary for TE to verify a candidate’s national origin and/or citizenship status to determine whether a U.S. or other government export license is required prior to releasing its technologies to the candidate. If TE determines that a license is required or will be prohibited by applicable laws from providing the candidate with items necessary for the performance of this position, then TE expressly reserves the right to either a) make an offer of employment conditional upon TE receiving required export licenses from the appropriate government agency, b) consider the candidate for an alternative position that is not subject to such restrictions, on whatever terms and conditions TE shall establish in its sole discretion, or c) decline to move forward with the candidate’s application.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global technology leader enabling a secure, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions have been proven in the most demanding environments, enabling advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy technology, data communications, and for the home. With approximately 85,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, we work with customers in nearly 140 countries. TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
WHAT TE CONNECTIVITY OFFERS:
We are pleased to offer you an exciting total package that can also be flexibly adapted to changing life situations - the well-being of our employees is our top priority!
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Group
Across our global sites and business units, we put together packages of benefits that are either supported by TE itself or provided by external service providers. In principle, the benefits offered can vary from site to site.