LOGISTICS QUALITY ANALYST I
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Distribution & Logistics Teams manage the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between point of origin through customer placement to meet customer requirements or internal business objectives. They create integrated processes among internal functions such as operations, purchasing and logistics, and outside suppliers. They also focus resources on continuous improvement of the movement of materials through various production processes and establish key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to supply chain planning/forecasting to measure actual performance against goals on a regular basis.
This position will support the Quality Manager with administering the company’s quality management system to ensure excellent quality standards are met to deliver extraordinary customer experience to our internal and external customers.
- Work with cross-functional teams to improve the business and perform other duties as needed.
- Ensures compliance to the quality management systems in all activities performed within the business
- Develops and delivers process improvements that reduce cost or improve quality
- Leads and supports audits from TE GQS and external registrar’s (ISO/IATF) and to lead preparation activities in advance of such audits.
- Ensures all customer queries and concerns are professionally addressed in a timely manner, and escalates critical issues as appropriate
- Facilitates root cause investigations and other problem-solving techniques for quality issues.
- Develops a strong working relationship with internal and external customers.
- Supports our warehouse/shipping team to value stream map projects to improve internal workflow
- Responsible for plan, lead and follow-up of the TEOA implementation plan
- Coordinates and completes customer compliance requests through facilitation with the operations team
- Resolve job related issues promptly in a manner that promotes harmony and aligns with the company’s objectives and goals.
- Maintains administrator records and prepare statistical performance reports.
- Create and use dashboards reporting as needed
- Follow all company policies, guidelines, and procedures.
What your background should look like:
- Associate's degree in a related field or two years of related work experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of Quality Assurance.
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $47,600 – $71,600 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets