Digital Marketing Intern
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
At TE Connectivity, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable, and more connected world.
TE Connectivity (TE) Appliances business unit is seeking a Digital Marketing Intern to help amplify our business through search engine marketing and optimization. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics. The primary responsibilities of this role will include maintaining Google Ad account for our business unit and analyzing results to identify areas of opportunities to improve the efficiency and usability of our products and campaigns. This role will partner closely with our global marketing and marketing operations teams. The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong ability to utilize digital insights to drive change execution and amplify brand awareness through search engine optimization campaigns.
- Work closely with digital marketing team to develop and execute comprehensive digital-based experiences that drive qualified leads through the customer journey
- Manage all aspects of Google Ad campaigns for America & Europe regions
- Create and optimize Google ad campaigns
- Analyze and optimize ad campaigns to increase return on investment (ROI)
- Develop PPC (pay per click) strategies to increase Appliances Integrated Campaigns through Performance MAX ad sets
- Use keyword research tool (SEMrush or similar tool) to analyze workflow for campaign optimization
What your background should look like:
Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, majoring in Marketing, Advertising, Communications
Currently enrolled in an accredited University or College for the duration of the Internship
Marketing, Advertising or Communication experience; digital focus preferred
In-depth knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising (formerly known as Bing), and Google Analytics
Understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
Competency with using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to produce reports and presentations
Microsoft Advertising (nice to have but not required)
SEMrush (keyword generator tool) or similar software
Excellent written and oral communications skills
Dynamic and high energy team player who can collaborate with a global team
Proven ability to work independently, multi-task, and manage time effectively
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $14-22/HOUR (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
EOE, Including Disability/Vets