ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT IV
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide high-level direct support to TE Connectivity’s Aerospace, Defense and Marine executive leadership team based out of Middletown, PA. This individual plays a central role in supporting the AD&M organization. We’re looking for an individual who is a self-starter, focused on results, and committed to making a difference.
- Assist with complex calendar management for up to 12 members of Global Executive Leadership team
- Daily review and prioritization of email and other correspondence
- Coordinate and arrange meetings and schedules
- Schedule conference calls and on-site/off-site meetings including arranging meeting rooms, food, etc.
- Arrange and coordinate complex domestic and international travel arrangements
- Answer and screen telephone calls
- Create PowerPoint presentations
- Type, edit and proofread documents and correspondence
- Organize office and files
- Manage sensitive and proprietary information with discretion and confidentiality
- Act as a role model for all administrative assistants
- Team player – assist and provide coverage for other executive assistants as needed
- Manager expense reports
- Support the processing and routing of purchasing orders, contracts and other materials
What your background should look like:
- Working experience 10+ years in an administrative capacity; large corporation executive assistant experience preferred
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while adapting to changing deadlines and priorities
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize work and handle simultaneous assignments with success and accuracy
- Detail oriented with exemplary organization and communication skills
- Strong PowerPoint presentation skills
- Tech savvy with ability to research topics via the internet
- Must be able to multi task and work well under pressure
- High level of confidence, integrity and motivation
- Must be proactive, responsive and resourceful
- Highly flexible and motivated individual with an ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Must consistently demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and discretion, especially under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact well with all levels of clients, customers and internal personnel
Position is site based at TE's Middletown office.
This position requires access to information which is subject to stringent controls under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. lawful permanent resident, person granted asylee status in the U.S., or person admitted into the U.S. as a refugee.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $59400-89000 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets