SR MANAGER CREATIVE DESIGN
Location: Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Marketing Designer teams provide design expertise across various mediums (digital, video, PPT, print, etc.), managing TE’s visual identity through the development of brand assets and templates, requiring an understanding of the printing process and design requirements. They work closely with other marketing colleagues to visually tell the TE story and create brand identity, executing across all online and offline marketing channels with consistency. They execute various design projects for customer and prospect audiences, including but not limited to web properties, email, social media, branded merchandise, print, and tradeshows. The Designer teams have strong creative and technical design skills and an understanding of integrated and digital marketing channels, techniques, and tools; working across various marketing and content management systems; and have experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud.
The Sr. Manager, Creative Design, at TE Connectivity is responsible for maintaining the visual execution and representation of the TE brand through a clear vision, while delivering a captivating visual message to support business goals and objectives. A successful candidate leverages a mix of artistic, marketing, and business expertise to help advance the TE brand with key constituencies, ranging from employees to end-customers and distribution partners to shareholders. They are open to the influence, inspiration, and expertise of the people around them, leverage an array of talents, and demonstrate and ability to work across teams to build consensus.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Help shape the company’s brand image with external and internal stakeholders to advance the company’s reputation and mindshare, support thought-leadership efforts and support business objectives.
- Ensure internal and external creative resources understand and advance the unified brand/voice of the company in all creative work.
- Ensure alignment to company brand standards with internal and external resources and, as needed, lead creative efforts to update the brand and/or extend/expand standards to new areas.
- Provide creative support – from PowerPoint to video production – for Corporate-level functions, including internal communications, investor relations, social media, Te.com, facility showrooms, etc.
- Manage one direct report as well as external agencies resources and work collaboratively with the in-house agency and external agencies across the enterprise.
- Develop and manage detailed budgets and project timelines.
What your background should look like:
Qualifications and Education:
⦁ 8+ years of industry/agency experience, including multi-international brands, with 4+ years of experience in management roles.
⦁ Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing/Comms, Web Design, or equivalent experience.
⦁ Strong design portfolio
⦁ Highly skilled in working with creative talent.
⦁ Well-developed communication skills, including articulating innovative concepts and rationale to executive leadership.
⦁ Exceptional project management and time management skills to manage different projects and agency resources.
⦁ Excellent people skills and an ability to work effectively and collaboratively across businesses and teams.
⦁ Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
Design Skill Requirements:
⦁ Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
⦁ Strong knowledge of HTML and banner animation and social media practices, photography, and video production
⦁ Highly skilled in MS Office, in particular, MS PowerPoint
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $133,800 - $200,800 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets