MANUFACTURING ENGINEER II
Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
Job Posting Title: MANUFACTURING ENGINEER II
Job ID: [[id]]
Job Code: 30003232
Business Unit: GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE (10002006)
Building: 3800 REIDSVILLE ROAD (079)
Hiring Manager: MARCO ANTONIO SEGOVIA
Recruiter: Carolina Nolivos
Travel: 25% to 50%
Employee Referral Amount: $1,000.00
Education Experience: Bachelors Degree (High School +4 years)
Employment Experience: 3-5 years
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
** This is a 5-6 months Temporary position - The ideal candidate will be working in 3 different plants: Hartsville, SC, Winston Salem, NC and Cookeville, TN. **
The Manufacturing Electrical Engineer is a critical role needed to ensure high quality products are produced safely and efficiently. This highly technical individual is responsible for utilizing their knowledge, skill, and experience to handle such tasks as:
- Participate on cross functional team to resolve customer complaints, scrap issues, and efficiency problems.
- Recognize opportunities for rate improvements, improved quality inspection, and cost reduction projects and help implement them.
- Cooperate with Launch engineering to receive new product, product extensions and processes in to the plant.
- Participate in Product and Equipment design reviews for purpose of developing a robust product and manufacturing process.
- Prepare and obtain quotes and materials needed for design builds and construction projects.
- Program and troubleshoot PLC’s, vision systems, servo motors, and safety circuits
- Present information and data in professional manner to upper management and customer levels as required.
- Work in connection with the entire production team and support as necessary
- Programming improvements and enhancements (PLC, robot, servo, HMI, safety controls, vision systems and more)
- Frequently audit manufacturing processes to ensure all safety, quality, and process standards are being followed.
- Responsible for driving improvements in safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
- Ensure effective communication.
What your background should look like:
- BS in Electrical Engineering preferred. Equivalent combination of education and operational experience will be considered
- Proficient in programming and CAD (schematics)
- “Team Player” that can work in a fast paced environment
- Project experience, with strong organization and project management skills
- Knowledge manufacturing and quality methods and systems
- Demonstrated motivational and leadership skills.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $70K – $106K (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets