Supervisor II, Clinical Supply
Location: Carlsbad, California
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Clinical Supply Supervisor will be responsible for managing clinical supply logistics and distribution activities for all studies. They will work closely with cross-functional teams including Clinical Operations, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, and Product Development.
- Support the creation, implementation and maintenance of systems for supply management including accountability, returns, deconstruction, and overall reconciliation of supplies.
- Ensure department processes maintain alignment with iso14155 and EUA/FDA requirements.
- Participate in company audits as the Clinical study materials representative.
- Champion continuous improvement activities (Lean Methods) to ensure scalable, efficient, and robust process flows are in place. Objective to constantly pursue team feedback to ensure best practice is implemented and team members are engaged in process improvement culture
- Support Space planning and workflow optimization activities to accommodate future growth
- Provide routing inputs and review project forecast budgets, and monitor team execution to forecast. Remove barriers and resource manage to execute study materials management on time and within budget.
- Review and create protocols, documents, specifications, etc. to ensure quality compliance and traceability are maintained
- Collaborate with GTC personnel to ensure import/export activities are compliant, and work to establish new testing sites and labs in alignment with business growth strategy
- Work with Quality Assurance and Project Managers to review and resolve all shipment related issues, and document nonconformance reports and/or corrective and preventative actions as appropriate
- Generate status reports and communicate updates to necessary department heads as required.
- Supervise clinical research supply team in the day-to-day execution of their job
- Responsible for hiring, career development, and performance management activities for approximately 6+ direct reports
- Support the shipment of investigational product, clinical supplies and specimens in accordance with IATA requirements
- Support additional clinical research or general project or administrative tasks as needed.
- Help create a fun, rewarding and collaborative environment.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelors degree in relevant field preferred
- 3+ years of recent Clinical Research or Manufacturing Operations experience in an iso9001, iso13458, or iso14155 regulated environment preferred
- 1+ years of Materials Management, Logistics, Procurement, Supply, and/or assembly related experience preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective time management, organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint proficient
- Proven ability to collaborate in a team environment and work independently
- Must be a team-player, punctual and reliable, dependable and flexible in adapting to change in a multi-disciplinary, fast-paced work environment
- Must be responsible, professional, reliable, and highly motivated
Works Closely With:
Operations Manager, Manager of Clinical Operations, Project Managers, CRAs, CTAs, Clinical Supply Leads, Suppliers, Site Representatives, and Lab Representatives
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $88,352 - $132,528 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets