STAMPING OPERATOR III - 1st shift
Location: Salunga-Landisville, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Shift and Schedule:
Shift and Schedule runs from 7:00am-3:00pm with overtime as needed
- This position will move within a team setting to keep stamping presses running. Performance of quality checks are required
- The position will also set up auxiliary equipment and set up dies in a stamping press.
- Experience with machine set up preferred.
- Ability to utilize inspection equipment to measure tooling/product for conformance Inspection equipment includes: comparator, micrometer, dial caliper and gages
- Ability to read blueprints preferred.
- Frequent standing is required on the job
- Must be able to lift/push/pull and carry a minimum weight of 50 lbs.
- Works safely and takes responsibility for the safety of others
- Ability to work overtime or extended shifts as needed
- Tooling Changes
- Working closely with T&D makers to maintain tolerances in tooling
What your background should look like:
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a confined space
- High School Diploma or GED
- Relevant work experience
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Immediate medical/dental/vision coverage
- Health Savings Accounts and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Financial and Health Wellness program and incentives
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care and Dependent Care)
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Time Off Policy - up to 10 consecutive weeks for birth, adoption or placement of foster child
- Family Care Benefits - subsidized back-up child and adult care providers, access to provider network
- Voluntary benefits including: Legal Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Auto Insurance, Homewoner's/Renter's Insurance, and Pet Insurance
- 48 hours of personal/sick pay after 90 days of employment
- 80 hours of vacation time
- 10 paid Company holidays plus 2 paid "floating" holidays
- Referral Bonus program
- Multi-faceted reward and recognition program including annual merit and incentive programs as well as Spot and Impact Bonus programs to reward outstanding behaviors and performance
- Tuition reimbursement up to $7,500/year for qualified programs and expenses
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $38,600 – $57,800 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets