Analytics Project Manager
Location: #, PA, US, 19312
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
TE Connectivity’s IT Project Management Teams lead and direct one or more project teams engaged in the design, implementation, modification and support of IT projects that span across functional organizations. They prepare project execution plans and identify appropriate technical and business resources needed for the team to ensure projects are completed on schedule, within budget and meet technical requirements of the assignment. TE’s IT Project Management Teams remain informed about current advances in the IT Field. They also provide program management oversight and guidance to team members. TE’s IT Project Management Teams also include IT Analysts, who are responsible for supporting key IT processes, including disaster recovery, business continuity, and IT project management. IT Analysts provide support to our IT Project Management Teams by using their IT skills to implement and support tools and processes needed to meet project management and general IT requirements.
At TE we strongly believe that data and analytics are strategic drivers for future success. We are investing significantly in building our advanced analytics team. The Analytics team at TE is part of the TE Information Solutions (TEIS) Organization and is responsible for driving organic growth by leveraging big data and advanced analytics. The team reports to the VP and Chief Data Officer at TEIS, works closely with the SVP of Corporate Strategy, and has regular interactions with the company’s C-Suite. This Analytics Project Manager position will directly report to the Director of Analytics Insights.
We are on an exciting journey to build and scale our advanced analytics practice; in this position you will apply your skills to unlock opportunities and enable top strategic priorities for TE. You will be working on problems that require advanced analytics applications to create value for diverse business functions such as supply chain, pricing, Industrial IOT & digital factory implementation, digital marketing and sales growth, and will impact business units that span through multiple geographic areas.
Role: Analytics Project Manager
Location: Remote and/or Hybrid in Berwyn, PA
Salary: $120,800 – $181,200
- Independently lead and deliver a few analytics projects at a time. Acts as the analytics translator and negotiator between the business and analytics (BI & AI) teams.
- Understand project scope/requirements, define, and own the successful delivery of analytics projects on time and on budget.
- Drive accountability in both technical and business teams to meet project milestones through collaboration and influence
- Own all communication channels pertaining to assigned projects, including regular stakeholder project review meetings. Proactively communicate project risks and address them before they becomes escalations.
- Work closely with the business and segment analytics leads to help drive adoption of proven and deployed analytics solutions
- Train and mentor junior project managers
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Analytics, or other relevant quantitative and technology-related field
- 3+ years of project management experience in leading mid to large-scale analytics (BI & AI) projects to successful delivery
- Clear and concise communicator in both written and spoken presentation. Must have experience presenting projects to senior business and technical executives.
- Strong conflict management skills with an innate ability to drive conversations and align expectations with business teams and executives. Comfortable interacting with working teams and senior executives.
- Excellent problem-solver with an ability to proactively identify and address project risks
- Experience in leading cross-functional and globally dispersed project teams
- Strong working knowledge in developing and deploying BI and AI solutions
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- Hands-on experience in developing, deploying, and supporting BI and AI solutions.
- Ability to operate independently and perform in a fast-paced environment managing few projects at a time
- Experience in Agile-Scrum methodology, certification will be ideal
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $120,800 – $181,200 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets