SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST II
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Materials Planning Teams are responsible for the plans, schedules, and monitoring of the movement of material through the production cycle. They determine quantity and order date for materials to meet production or engineering schedules, initiate purchase or production requisitions compliant with supply agreements, and develop the schedule to be used in the production facility based on forecasts and historical analysis. The Team develops specifications for new contract orders as well as forecasts and plans for labor requirements. They provide timely and accurate input on supplier performance and may be asked to participate in higher level supplier performance reviews with the strategic sourcing team. They also monitor cost, schedule and scope of assigned subcontracts to assure best quality at best value.
Please note: This position may involve working with technical data, technology, software/source code, hardware or other items (collectively “items) subject to U.S. and non-U.S. export control laws and regulations. Under these regulations, it may be necessary for TE to verify a candidate’s national origin and/or citizenship status to determine whether a U.S. or other government export license is required prior to releasing its technologies to the candidate. If TE determines that TE will require a license or will be prohibited by applicable laws from providing the candidate with items necessary for the performance of this position, then TE expressly reserves the right to either a) make an offer of employment contingent upon TE receiving required export licenses from the appropriate government agency, b) consider the candidate for a different position that is not subject to such restrictions, on whatever terms and conditions TE shall establish in its sole discretion, or c) decline to move forward with the candidate’s application.
- Independently develop and maintain schedules for product lines using MRP system tools.
- Collaborate with manufacturing teams and project teams on scheduling customer production and project builds.
- Meet revenue and inventory targets to meet business objectives.
- Reconcile and maintain PN level inventory to meet business needs.
- Accountable for tracking schedule adherence and working with production to meet targets and improve where there are gaps to target.
- Work with Purchasing team to understand and mitigate impact of component shortages that impact scheduling requirements and customer demand.
- Releases and tracks FG and WIP work orders through to shipping to ensure revenue targets are met.
What your background should look like:
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Supply Chain/Manufacturing knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- APICS CIPM certification (preferred)
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (SAP preferred).
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Competent organization skills and effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle confidential and intellectual property information
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- The collaborator is occasionally exposed to moving machinery, equipment and parts
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $$63,400 – $95,200 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets