Location: Medway, Massachusetts
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
- Managing and Measuring Work
o Leads and supports audits from external regulatory agencies (FDA, BSI, JPAL) and customers and to lead preparation activities in advance of such audits.
o Ensures all customer queries and concerns are professionally addressed in a timely manner and escalates critical issues as appropriate, while delivering on an extraordinary customer experience.
o Participates in new product introductions to ensure quality is built into all products early in their life cycle.
o Oversees the design development of Design History Files (DHF) for new products and ensures regulatory compliance.
o Leads and demonstrates expertise in the areas of QSR and ISO standards within one’s own group, constantly promoting awareness of industry best practices and making appropriate decisions.
o Has the responsibility and independent authority to make decisions related to product quality, including the disposition of non-conforming product.
o Utilizing the best in class problem solving tools, drives robust and effective corrective and preventive actions through the CAPA system.
o Participates and leads in an active role the execution of the site’s TEOA Program.
- Building Effective Teams & Motivating Others
o Ability to work with a cross-functional team to develop and deliver on the site strategic targets and objectives.
o Mentors and trains staff to perform effectively in their work and ensures the training is documented.
o Engages and manages a high-performance quality engineering team. Creates a strong team working environment with focus on customer needs, compliance, product quality, and risk mitigation.
o Develop talent by creating training and development plans with associate input into their career objectives
- Strategy, Execution, Talent
o Measures and monitors key process indicators to proactively evaluate the execution of meeting and/or exceeding the strategic plans developed.
o Develops and retain the associates that contribute to the success of obtaining the goals and objectives of the organization.
What your background should look like:
- BS/BA degree with a scientific emphasis required.
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ work experience in a related regulated medical device environment.
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer or MS degree preferred.
- Six Sigma Green/Black belt preferred.
- Good people skills and the ability to work with different personnel skillsets within the Company.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience:$103,900 - $155,900 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets