Sales and Marketing Analyst - Remote
Location: Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
This role will report to the Automotive Americas Marketing Lead and will be responsible for building a best-in-class customer experience by driving effective go-to-market initiatives, partnering with sales, marketing & product management to generate awareness, engagement, demand, and ultimately driving growth for the business.
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans and activities to maximize sales and profitability for target markets reaching our non-direct customer base
- Partner with respective sales and engineering teams to build a comprehensive, end to end customer tech day experience
- Partner with global automotive and segment marketing teams to provide strategic direction, execution, and optimization across all digital channels & tactics
- Develop a contact and lead nurture strategy for the business by leveraging marketing automation and behavior-based triggers
- Drive sales and marketing alignment for a standardized sales & marketing automation process, leveraging CRM tools.
- Monitor trends and conduct market sizing analysis for key campaigns
- Partner with the Sales and Field Application Engineering teams to gain customer insights and drive the process of winning designs for products in target markets
- Monitor our presence and performance on all digital platforms and make recommendations to implement changes to ensure effective results (insights to analytics)
- Manage processes and lead continuous improvement efforts for driving an extraordinary customer experience
What your background should look like:
- Minimum 5 years in experience in B2B marketing in multiple marketing disciplines, including integrated, product, digital and channel marketing
- Project management skills including managing multiple projects simultaneously, both for campaigns and events, while driving accountability with cross functional teams
- Ability to understand and articulate customer, competitive and market focus – analysis, VOC, differentiation, and key strategies to better understand and champion the customer in campaign planning
- Experience in driving comprehensive, end to end, go-to-market campaigns which would include building the strategy, executional plans, and reporting
- Strong written & verbal skills
- Proficient in Sales & Marketing Automation processes and CRM tools
- Highly collaborative, can connect with team remotely, and can work across multiple stakeholders to gain alignment
- Managerial courage and communication skills to effectively and constructively challenge and influence leaders and experts in the organization
- Experience in Account Based Marketing
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $102,000 – $153,000 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets