MANUFACTURING TEAM LEADER II
Location: Hampton, Virginia
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
What your background should look like:
Manufacturing Team Leader partners closely with the Production Supervisor to achieve daily production goals surrounding quality, cost, sales and safety.
- Lead and manage daily team / group activities in order to meet department goals.
- Plan and coordinate the assignment of production team members to meet production demands.
- Coordinate communication between team and Supervisor.
- Lead / assist department team members in ensuring the maintenance of all production equipment and support equipment.
- Train and lead team members in the production areas. Motivate and work with team members to develop them to reach/exceed agreed upon objectives.
- Assist in the development and delivery of appropriate training and educational materials on all aspects of the department/plant including, but not limited to, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), SOP re-certifications, and other newly created programs to provide for a certified workforce.
- Perform other tasks as directed by supervision / management.
- Perform fill-in and relief functions for all team members as required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Uses ability as a skilled specialist to complete complex tasks by using considerable judgment and initiative; develops and applies creative/resourceful methods to completing work as appropriate.
- Requires a High School Diploma/GED or local equivalent and 3 years of related leadership experience.
- AA Degree in related discipline or local equivalent and 4 years of related experience is preferred.
- Must be US person or PRC holder due to access to products and technology controlled under the ITAR & EAR
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $15.33 - 23.03 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets