3rd shift_MACHINIST I
Location: Tullahoma, Tennessee
Job Type: Full time
Job Posting Title: 3rd shift_MACHINIST I
Job ID: [[id]]
Job Code: 30004073
Business Unit: INDUSTRIAL & COMMERCIAL TRANSPORTATION (50177402)
Building: TE Tullahoma (K07)
Hiring Manager: ROBERT MEEKS
Recruiter: Carolina Nolivos
Employee Referral Amount: $1,000.00
Education Experience: High School or Equivalent
Employment Experience: 1-3 years
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
**This is a 3rd shift position - Sun - Thursday 11pm-7:30am - Will train in 1st shift for 2 months **
Are you looking to learn more about a Machinist role and work with an amazing Team? This is your opportunity!!
TE Connectivity's Machinist Team's responsibilities include, assignment planning, layout, set up, operating and making tool adjustments for various types of manual, numerically controlled and computerized machine shop equipment.
They work from blueprints, process sheets and sketches to perform production tasks.
In this position you will be trained to service and perform basic PM’s on production injection molds as well as perform key and mod changes on injection molds and to read tooling prints for the purpose of performing key and mod change.
Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area.
What your background should look like:
- High School Diploma
- Basic machining skills on Bridgeport Mill, Lathe, Surface Grinder
- Ability to read micrometers and calipers
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $30K - $45K (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets