Weekend B_MACHINIST I
Location: Tullahoma, Tennessee
Job Type: Full time
Job Posting Title: Weekend B_MACHINIST I
Job ID: [[id]]
Job Code: 30004073
Business Unit: INDUSTRIAL & COMMERCIAL TRANSPORTATION (50177402)
Building: TE Tullahoma (K07)
Hiring Manager: ROBERT MEEKS
Recruiter: Carolina Nolivos
Employee Referral Amount: $1,000.00
Education Experience: Other
Employment Experience: Less than 1 year
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
**This is a Weekend B shift position - Fri, Sat & Sun 7pm-7am - Will train in Weekend A shift (Fri, Sat & Sun 7am-7pm) for 2 months **
TE Connectivity's Machinist Team's responsibilities include:
- Assignment planning, layout, set up, operating and making tool adjustments for various types of manual, numerically controlled and computerized machine shop equipment.
- They work from blueprints, process sheets and sketches to perform production tasks, which may include the cutting and shaping of metal to precision dimensions, communicating directly with engineers to understand the purpose of a part assembly.
- Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
- Service and perform PM’s on production injection molds as well as perform key and mod changes on injection molds.
What your background should look like:
- Basic machining skills on Bridgeport Mill, Lathe, Surface Grinder
- 2+ years of experience in Service Injection Mold.
- Machine Shop Experience
- Must be able to read tooling prints for the purpose of performing key and mod changes
- Assess / perform tooling basic repairs
- Ability to read micrometers and calipers
- Ability to service Hot Runner Manifolds and assess for repair is a plus
- CNC experience is a plus
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $30K - $45K (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets