Manheim Rapho Park Applications
Location: Manheim, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Machinist Team's responsibilities include, assignment planning, layout, set up, operating and making tool adjustments for various types of manual, numerically controlled and computerized machine shop equipment. They work from blueprints, process sheets and sketches to perform production tasks, which may include the cutting and shaping of metal to precision dimensions, communicating directly with engineers to understand the purpose of a part assembly. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures. The main machines that will be used are Makino Milling Machines and Star, Tsugami & Citizen Screw Machines.
Production Machinist I
Production Machinist III
2nd Shift runs from 4:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. Monday through Thursday with a 10% Shift Differential
4th Shift runs from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Friday through Sunday with a 22% Shift Differential
5th Shift runs from 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. Friday through Sunday with a 37% Shift Differential
Sign On Bonus: $2,000.00
What your background should look like:
- Use independent judgement and basic problem-solving skills to accomplish tasks
- Follow both written and verbal instructions, with a high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a confined space
- High School Diploma or GED
- This position requires access to information which is subject to stringent controls under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. lawful permanent resident, person granted asylee status in the U.S., or person admitted into the U.S. as a refugee.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $45,760.00-$70,720.00(subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets