SR MGR Health & Safety (Remote)
Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
What your background should look like:
The Health & Safety Sr. Manager is responsible for operational activities which support meeting the key objectives and targets for the Transportation Solutions Segment.
The Safety and Health Sr. Manager will lead and support complex projects and assignments that ensure Safe and Health work environments and compliance across our global enterprise.
- Expect a job with a meaningful purpose and complex projects, where you never get bored!
- Enjoy our “Flexibility at Work” policy which allows you a true work-life balance
- We support you in your professional development to pursue your long-term career goals.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally 25%.
- Support in the development as well as deployment of tools and processes to identify/act on leading metrics.
- Lead development and execution of tools to implement controls for top hazards and risks.
- Develop innovative S&H programs with a focus on incident free workplace using data analytics, leading indicators, cultural initiatives that engage all levels of the workforce.
- Support Segment operations and functional leaders with development and deploying Injury Prevention Plan.
- Implement and govern Serious Injury & Fatality Potential (SIF-P) and other key risk reduction programs for the Segment and aligned with TE Corp.
- Collaborate with others on assuring EHS processes are in place and support in closing gaps.
- Support in the development and execution of training and tools to support EHS competencies for the organization.
- Ideal candidates hold a Bachelor´s, Master´s Degree or other technical degree with 10+ years professional experience. Ideal degrees include Environmental, Health and Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to explain complex analysis in a concise manner and to convince others without authority.
- Strong project management knowledge, combined with problem-solving skills, with a focus on satisfying customers.
- Well-organized, analytical self-starter with a strong attention to detail.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $127,000 – $190,700 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets