Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Quality Control and Reliability Teams ensure product and /or product components comply with specifications and quality standards. They test and inspect products against performance and integrity criteria to ensure product quality and reliability, and to determine the suitability of product release.
The Inspector I will ensure product and/or product components comply with specifications and quality standards. They test and inspect products against performance and integrity criteria to ensure product quality and reliability, and to determine the suitability of product release.
- Inspect incoming materials.
- Inspect product prior to shipment as required.
- Verity audited product.
- Create certificates of compliance.
- Initiate’s NC’s and participate in product disposition for non-conforming material.
- Initiate CAPA’s a s required.
- Resolve job-related issues promptly in a manner that promotes harmony and aligns with the company s objectives and goals.
- Work with cross-functional teams to improve the business and perform other duties as needed
- Other duties as assigned
The shift is Monday to Thursday 3:30 pm to 2 am - 2nd shift hourly differential is 10%.
What your background should look like:
- High School Diploma with 6 months of related work experience within the Inspection industry
- Computer Skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Access
- ERP and other databases
- Ability to use a microscope.
- Ability to use various measuring tools including, but not limited to micrometer, caliper, tool scope, and scales.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as policies, procedures, drawings, and other materials related to the position.
- Use verbal and written communication to exchange information required to complete essential duties and responsibilities
- Ability to interpret dimensional requirements on drawings and specifications.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $30,200 – $45,400 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets