PRODUCTION OPERATOR III
Location: Milpitas, California
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Manufacturing/Production Teams transform raw materials into finished goods and ensure component flow. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
SMI has openings for Semiconductor Fab Operator to support its MEMS manufacturing.
- Operate standard fab equipment for wet and dry-etch, metal sputtering, PECVD and CVD deposition, high temperature annealing and oxidation furnaces.
- Run metrology equipment and input data into a Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Catch and alert engineering for out of specification conditions
- Support process engineers in addressing and resolving process or equipment issues
- Meet or exceed expected output targets and support non-baseline engineering experiments as needed
What your background should look like:
Basic requirements include a strong background in one or more of the following semiconductor fab operations: Wet- and dry-etch processes, Thin film deposition and high temperature furnace operations for oxidation and diffusion. DRIE ETCHING. The fab operator will support various processes by taking responsibility for stable baseline processing. In addition, the ability to work in a team based environment, detail orientation and communication skills are critical.
- Technical competency in multiple processes/tools, e.g. wet processing, metallization, high temperature processes
- Exposure to both manufacturing and development environments
- Ability to work flexibly in a dynamic environment
- Team player, excellent communication skills and positive, creative attitude
- Support process development and engineering activities as needed.
- Perform process development experiments.
- Observe process details and provide feedback to process engineers
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $24.42 - 36.59 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets