Location: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Quality Control and Reliability Teams ensure product and/or product components comply with specifications and quality standards. They test and inspect products against performance and integrity criteria to ensure product quality and reliability, and to determine the suitability of product release.
Quality Inspection of incoming materials and completed product prior to shipping. Must be able to perform the following duties with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Report to work as scheduled.
- Follow all company policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Evaluate material suppliers.
- Inspect product prior to shipment as required.
- Verify audited product.
- Shipping audits.
- Containments/hold processes of materials
- Create certificates of compliance.
- Assist QE with first article inspections and miscellaneous projects.
- Perform QC Maintenance and organization.
- Resolve job-related issues promptly in a manner that promotes harmony and aligns with the company’s objectives and goals.
- Work with cross-functional teams to improve the business and perform other duties as needed.
What your background should look like:
- Can adapt well to the business need and multitask efficiently
- High School degree or GED, + preferred 2+ years of related work experience.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
- Computer Skills
- Ability to use various measuring tools including, but not limited to micrometer, caliper, tool scope, and scales.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as policies, procedures, drawings, and other materials related to the position.
- Use verbal and written communication to exchange information required to complete essential duties and responsibilities
- Ability to interpret dimensional requirements on drawings and specifications.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems in an efficient manner
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $30,200 – $45,400 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets