STAMPING OPERATOR II 3rd shift
Location: Jonestown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Stamping Teams operate assigned automated stamping machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot and correct machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
This position is Third Shift, working Sunday through Thursday, 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
What your background should look like:
- Move within a team setting to keep stamping presses running.
- Perform all the quality checks necessary to produce quality products.
- Make stock changes and stock dies.
- Assist in setting up auxiliary equipment needed to run presses.
- Remove jams and perform minor die repair work.
Education / Experience:
- Must have passed the Mechanical Concepts test.
- Must successfully complete a print reading and precision measuring skills review by the position supervisor.
- Must be able to lift and carry a maximum weight of 27 lbs.
- Must be able to push a peak force of 69 lbs.
- Must be able to pull a peak force of 80 lbs.
- Frequent standing and balancing throughout the day is required in this job.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $37,440.00 - $45,760.00 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets