MATERIALS PLANNING ANALYST II
Location: Salunga-Landisville, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity is seeking a Materials Planner on the Outside Vendor Team within Industrial – NA operations. This position, reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, is responsible for the production planning of product that is manufactured or supplied at outside suppliers. The role will include close co-ordination with process engineering, production management, demand management, strategic purchasing, customer service, shipping, and supplier quality. The Materials Planner will handle the day-to-day activities involved in planning and executing within the SAP manufacturing planning system. Successful planning will create the proper inventory investment to achieve the business unit cash-flow expectations.
- Order appropriate components required for final product assembly if subcontracted product.
- Schedule customer orders.
- Create purchase requisitions and manufacturing requirements with outside suppliers.
- Plan within MRP system the appropriate inventory levels to support desired customer delivery requirements.
- Communicate with outside suppliers required quantities and due dates.
- Communicate roadblocks and gating item information to appropriate management for resolution.
What your background should look like:
- 3-5+ years’ experience in a Supply Chain related position.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or proven equivalent required.
- Strong understanding of Material Resource Planning systems.
- Exceptional analytical and planning skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to multitask.
- Detail and results driven.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively by written and verbal methods with global partners.
- Self-motivated with high-level of initiative and strong work ethic.
- Welcomes change and challenging responsibilities.
- SAP Production Planning experience preferred.
- APICS certification preferred.
- Must be proficient in English language
This job description is subject to change at any time.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $57,700 – $86,500 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets