Materials Planning Analyst III
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
What You'll Be Doing....
- Review SAP for sales order blocks related to new orders for repeat build applicators and determine what the customer requires and then determine what manufacturing should build by changing the production order BOM and route.
- Review SAP for FTB applicator new sales orders, change orders, cancellations, and expedites. Collaborate with Customer Care on non-inventory sales order requirements like cross sections and cap studies.
- For FTB, review and release purchase orders and production orders to cover requirements and support customer demand while maintaining inventory levels within target while maintaining machine and labor capacity.
- For FTB, review and execute MRP exception codes to prevent excess inventory or conversely a shortage and expedite.
- For FTB, review open order backlog for deliveries.
- Review component shortages for FTB applicators.
- Order and distribute wire and terminals for all applicators.
- Create necessary deviations when required.
- Perform necessary warehouse transaction to receive, issue, and ship in a small virtual warehouse environment.
- Strive to continuously provide excellent customer service and improved STR delivery performance.
- Ensure inventory is dispositioned correctly after product is launched into production.
- Review and analyze EC’s and FTB turn backs and follow procedures for proper disposition.
- Monthly PFO review and scrap.
- Perform tasks following Standard Work to ensure position requirements are executed according to plan.
Click here for a peak into ourLife At TE
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or 3+ years of experience as a Material Analyst doing planning and buying in a manufacturing environment.
- Extensive knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to read and understand production drawings and relate to a manufacturing process.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communications, interpersonal, and analytical skills are essential.
- Candidate must maintain a positive, professional attitude.
This is a hybrid role requiring 1-2 days on site at our Waynesboro location.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $xxx – xxx (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets