Location: Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Distribution & Logistics Teams manage the efficient flow of goods, services and information between point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements or internal business objectives. They create integrated processes among internal functions such as operations, purchasing and logistics, and outside suppliers. They also focus resources on continuous improvement of the movement of materials through various production processes, and establish key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to supply chain planning/forecasting to measure actual performance against goals on a regular basis.
Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
Key performance metrics
- Safety mindset in all operations (equipment, yard control, warehouse)
- Monitor and improve processes and procedures to avoid delays and service interruptions
- On time delivery service for all internal and external customers
What your background should look like:
- Degree in business, management, logistics or a related field preferred.
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to work in teams with strong initiative to win.
- Able to demonstrate TE’s core values, should always strive to act in an ethical and respectful manner.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $59.800 to 89,600 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets