Senior Project Manager/Program Management - Remote
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Information Systems division of TE Connectivity (TEIS) is a global organization supporting all facets of Technology services for TE. We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Project Manager. In this role in the Global Application Solutions (GAS) PMO (Portfolio Management Office) you will be responsible for managing large cross functional and extensive single function programs, engaging with senior business leadership, and driving transformation.
The Senior Project Manager, will provide program & project management across a portfolio of high-impact global IT projects focused on a large transformation program for Pricing. This leader has responsibility for working with the assigned Project Team during all phases of project delivery, from inception to handover to IT support, ensuring expected outcomes are achieved for the projects in their portfolio. The candidate must be a subject matter expert (SME) with IT & have business knowledge in the functional area of the transformation program (Pricing) they will manage or in ERP related rollouts, have a solid track record of planning, execution and delivery results driving to the desired TEOA KPIs. The candidate will manage the projects themselves depending on the size and complexities of the Program they may at times oversee, mentor & support the project managers who are working across the projects.
The candidate will drive program excellence, manage a portfolio of projects, budgets & resources, and use metrics & best practices to achieve business value across a widely diverse set of industries including automotive, appliance, communications, aerospace defense and marine, medical, energy, and more.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related Business discipline and /or Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum of 10+ years of Project Management experience; having led IT enterprise-wide & global projects and teams.
- Knowledge of functional area for the Transformation Program (or) SAP and SAP methodologies and tools.
- Experience with project management methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall and with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with senior business leadership; Ability to present / interact crisply and fluently with TE Executive Management; Outstanding communication skills in both oral and written forms.
- Excellent project management skills, including project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and resource management.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, with the ability to proactively identify and mitigate project risks.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build relationships, influence, and negotiate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong attention to detail and proven successful experience leading multiple concurrent complex projects and delivering projects on time, within budget and to the required quality standards.
- Proven financial diligence in building project budgets/forecasts, managing to plan and ensuring cost-effectiveness & adherence to financial constraints.
- Entrepreneurial drive, creativity, and risk tolerance.
- Ability to work across functional, technical, and geographical boundaries with ease.
- Must be willing to travel globally and alter daily work schedule to meet with global community.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $$148k– $232k (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets