Executive Administrative Assistant/Chief-Of-Staff
Location: Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer (direct report to CEO) of TE Connectivity, the Executive Administrative Assistant/Chief of Staff plays a central role in supporting our Global Strategy organization.
This role is based out of our headquarters in Berwyn, PA. After a couple of weeks of training, this role can be Hybrid, the days in the office will vary depending on the Operations needs.
- Proactively manage complex global calendar, for C-suite Executive; Oversee schedule and arrangements of meetings, events, and conferences both onsite and offsite. Support the corporate strategy directors with complex meeting planning/scheduling
- Arrange and coordinate domestic and international travel. Partner with Global Mobility on international visa requirements and renewals. Prepare expense reports and submit in a timely manner.
- Daily review and prioritization of email and other correspondence
- Support leader in development of informative and compelling executive messages, organizational announcements and talking points.
- Liaison with Corporate Senior strategy team to produce quarterly townhalls and various Functional correspondences on behalf of Executive. Create, maintain, and distribute various quarterly surveys to gain perspective of Strategy Employees
- Utilize social media platforms to create and distribute communications
- Understand the priorities of the strategy team and proactively ensure adequate touchpoints with key stakeholders and team members, ongoing celebrations/recognitions, social in-person engagement events for the Americas strategy team members.
- Support and track approvals for various internal workflows such as travel requests and purchase order requisitions.
- Build strong working relationships with the Executive Assistants to leadership team members
- Manage sensitive and highly confidential information with discretion and the utmost confidentiality
What your background should look like:
- 7+ years’ experience in an administrative capacity; Large corporation Executive Assistant/Chief of Staff experience preferred.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; Strong Microsoft suite skills particularly in the areas of Outlook, PowerPoint and MS Teams.
- Techy savvy and experience communicating through social media platforms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ease while adapting to changing deadlines and priorities
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
Summary of Essential Qualifications:
- Forward thinker who can anticipate executive needs, takes ownership and is proactive, responsive, and resourceful
- Detail oriented with high level of confidence, integrity, and motivation
- Must consistently demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and discretion
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact well with all levels of clients, customers and internal personnel.
- Strong team player
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $72K – $108K (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets