IT Project Manager - Remote
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Reporting to one of the Global Application Solutions (GAS) PMO Leaders, the IT Project Manager role is for a Senior SAP Project Management professional responsible for managing all aspects of the SAP projects. Project plans, business cases, resource management, budget management, risk & issue management, cross-organizational coordination, vendor management, executive communications & reporting, critical problem resolution, escalations and assuring effective Organizational Change Management is applied are all part of this. The Senior Project Manager will partner closely with the GAS Execution team, SAP S/4 strategy team, Data Takeover team, TEIS Leadership and BU/Segment partners to oversee the assigned projects and to keep track of the teams productivity, progress & performance. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 5 years of expertise leading large-scale cross functional SAP initiatives and must be passionate about the quality delivery of projects, assuring that project deadlines & objectives are met, has strong communication & influencing skills, fosters teamwork and is comfortable working on global complex projects.
- Lead cross functional teams consisting of members from multiple technical disciplines and the wider business
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and project dependencies across multiple time zones
- Coordinate with other functional organizations to resolve resource and schedule conflicts & dependencies
- Assess, identify, and report risks and develop mitigation plans
- Manages and coordinates all project team activities including planning, scheduling, tracking, and reporting all project progress. Ensure continual monitoring and reporting of project progress to ensure project remains on schedule
- Facilitation of large-scale meeting and workshops. Run program status meetings, track status of existing issues and identify any new issues and risks.
What your background should look like:
- SAP project experience
- Practice and enforce continued adoption of PMO practices
- Must understand deliverables related to a project lifecycle
- Must be able to adapt to, and follow the SAP Rollout project methodology
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Must be able to create and/or review Functional Design Specifications
- Must be able to create & manage project financial plans / forecast
- Must be able to create and execute cut-over to production support plans
- Must be proficient in English
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks against set deadlines
- Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization implementing technical/people/process changes
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $120k – $181K (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets