Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity is seeking a qualified Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst. In this role, you will develop, interpret, and implement financial concepts for financial planning and control, perform technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance, analyze, prepare, and summarize recommendations for financial plans, trended future requirements and operating forecasts. You will also perform economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciations, working capital requirements, investment opportunities and investment performance and impact of governmental requirements.
The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Analyst will be involved in a variety of financial analysis, decision-making processes within an organization. The person in this role collaborates with other departments to support and influence strategic decisions by providing financial insight and analysis. Here are some key responsibilities this role may encompass:
- Financial Reporting & Consolidation: Preparing detailed regular reports, such as profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis, and commentaries. These reports are then presented to senior management and stakeholders, helping understand the financial implications of business decisions.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: developing, updating, and maintaining financial models and comprehensive forecasts. Providing detailed financial budgets and monthly financial forecasts based on historical performance, market trends, and strategic initiatives.
- Operating Expenses analysis and control: Monitoring and control SG&A expenses, conducting reviews with key business partners, coordinate evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Balance Sheet Review and Analysis: prepare, review and control accruals and operations balance sheet accounts, checking accuracy, evidence.
- Month close activities: Prepare, Review and work with Financial Shared Service to make month end entries (accrual expenses, reversals). Review and Analysis of any significant variances in account balances and aged items.
- Business partnership: Working closely with different departments and providing them financial insights to help them make data-driven decisions. This can involve attending team meetings to learn about the strategies and challenges of other
- Communication with BU plant finance team, non-plant legal entity finance team, financial share service center and segment FP&A team
- Process Improvement: Evaluating current financial planning and analysis processes, recommending, and implementing changes to improve these processes
- Any ad-hoc analysis to support business decision-making.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in financial management, accounting, or auditing.
- At least 5 years work experience in FP&A, operations controlling or commercial controlling
- Proficient in Excel data analysis, experience in SAP is preferred.
- Good command of English both in oral and write
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $77.400- $116,200 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets